In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as the L.C.E.N., users of the site https://minigolf-lyon.fr are hereby informed of the present legal notice and general terms of sale.
Connection to and navigation on the site (indicate the name of the site) by the User implies full and unreserved acceptance of this legal notice.
ARTICLE 1: The publisher
The website https://minigolf-lyon.fr is published by the Eden Golf Company.
- with a capital of 75 000€ euros,
- registered at the RCS of Lyon under the number 790 250 732.
- whose head office is located at Parc de la Tête d’Or, 69006 Lyon
- telephone number 06 87 82 29 59,
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- Intra-Community VAT number : FR 407 902 507 32
- The Director of the publication is Rémy Vallin.
ARTICLE 2: The host
The host of the site https://minigolf-lyon.fr is SAS OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France, with the telephone number: 1007.
ARTICLE 3: Access to the site
The site is accessible from any location, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, except in cases of force majeure, scheduled or unscheduled interruptions that may arise from a need for maintenance.
In the event of modification, interruption or suspension of services, the site https://minigolf-lyon.fr cannot be held responsible.
ARTICLE 4: Data collection
The site ensures that the User’s personal information is collected and processed with respect for privacy in accordance with Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data.
The User may exercise this right by sending an e-mail to :firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 5: Cookies
The User is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser.
By browsing the site, he accepts them.
A cookie is an element that does not allow the User to be identified but is used to record information relating to the User’s navigation on the website. The User may deactivate this cookie via the settings in their browser software.
Cookies used: Google Analytics.
ARTICLE 6: Intellectual Property
Any use, reproduction, distribution, marketing, modification of all or part of the https://minigolf-lyon.fr website, without the authorisation of the Publisher, is prohibited and may result in legal action and prosecution as provided for in the Intellectual Property Code and the Civil Code.
ARTICLE 7: Tickets and subscriptions
- The ticket purchased online is not a queue cutter, please respect the possible queue.
- Tickets are nominative and valid only once.
- Duration of validity of a course: one year from the date of purchase.
- Duration of validity of a subscription: five years from the date of purchase.
- The subscription card will be given to you on your first visit.
- Ticket not refundable or exchangeable.